Morning Meditations Journal: Positive Prompts & Affirmations to Start Your Day
- Unit Price
A guided journal filled with prompts, quotes, exercises, and plenty of space to write as you develop a morning meditation practice that allows you to start each day grounded, centered, connected, and ready for whatever comes your way.
'My day begins and ends with gratitude and joy.' - Louise Hay
A full colour guided journal filled with prompts, quotes, exercises and plenty of space to write as you develop a morning meditation practice that allows you to start each day grounded, centred, connected and ready for whatever comes your way.
Whether you already have an established morning meditation practice, or you are newly committed to creating one, use this journal to bring you back to centre and greet each new day from a place of peace, love and mindfulness.
The writing prompts, exercises and quotes in this colourfully illustrated book are designed to help you discover your personal routine and encourage you to keep with it. Each page is a new surprise with plenty of space to write, inspiring you with different techniques and perspectives as you use morning meditations as a foundation to build a happier, healthier, more joyful life.
As you meditate with this book as your teacher, you will:
- try out different techniques from loving kindness, to transcendental, to silent meditation create and recite morning affirmations
- set an intention for the day
- build a morning routine around meditation and reflection
- discover brief, accessible 5-minute guided meditations and visualizations
- learn breathing techniques and body movements to promote calm and wakefulness
- incorporate crystals, herbs and essential oils into your practice
- colour and draw mindfully