Weiser Tarot, The: A New Edition of the Classic 1909 Smith-Waite Deck
- Unit Price
A fresh and vibrant reimagining of the classic 1909 Waite-Smith tarot.
The Weiser Tarot is a new edition of the most popular and influential Tarot art ever created, the Rider-Waite-Smith deck, first published in 1909. The cards have been newly repaintedwhile, of course, preserving Pamela Colman Smith's original line artcreating a fresh, flowing aesthetic. Additionally, the cards provide Hebrew and astrological correspondences to the Major Arcananot included in the original Rider-Waite-Smith deckfor those seekers who have interest in Qabalah and astrology.
The accompanying book includes:
- A brief history of the Tarot
- A look at how the Rider-Waite-Smith deck came to be
- The story behind the creation of The Weiser Tarot
- Keywords for interpreting the cards
- Tarot spreads, including a new "Ankh" spread created especially forThe Weiser Tarot
- An annotated list of recommended reading for further study
The Weiser Tarot was created to speak to your own personal Tarot needs and desires. Whether you are new to the Tarot or a seasoned card reader, you can use The Weiser Tarot for divination, fortune-telling, self-transformation, spellcasting, or any other purpose.
'There have been many re-workings of the classic Rider deck in recent years. This may be the best.' Rachel Pollack, author of 78 Degrees of Wisdom